Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Aches!

Having aches from sitting on the seats in the cinema.
'Nice' seats ; 2nd role. It's like damn in front.
And Htp BURP in the cinema and he push it to me !
HTP lasub ;x
And he kept saying lpxx digging nose.
(Laugh Out Loud)
Damn funny can?!
And there was one part which the tiger roar-ed and guess what htp said.
He said " actually is not the tiger roar de is their stomach hungry "
Mango and I was like laughing ~
Damn funny !

Taken photo with Ahhui !
But i cannot make it =\
Ugly me ):
Fatty face ):
Fat everywhr D:
So sad ):
*emo*

HAHAS! I'm siao ;x
Yawn ~
I'm sleepy already...
I'll get my arse on my bed now.
Nights to the whole of Singapore (:

I'm missing you day & night.
Thinking of you is like eating something very sweet.
Your my diabetes.
You rented a room in my heart and printed your name on it.
My world has been wonderful since the day i got to know you.
Life is meaningful to me when i open my eyes each morning.
Sweet sensation flowing in my blood.
Speaking of your name, makes my heart beats faster.
imy ; ily <3

No comments: