Friday, June 06, 2008

My crazy friends <3







We had this really fun idea.
Decided to go gym cum tennis cum basketball within the 2 hours break on Monday.
We were so excited when talking and planning about it.
It seems like we're going to school to play and not study =\\
This module is boring...
Makes the majority of us slack during lessons.
-Late comers
-Absentees
-Skipping of lesson to have some nonsense talks

When having our break today, we explored the gym.
(that's why we plan all those)
I'm getting excited now.
Can't wait till Monday.
Let's WORK it OUT !
And yup , taken photos in the gym toilet.
Someone said " The nicest place in MDIS is the gym's toilet "
Quite true ...

You are always remembered .
Dreaming of you is my hobby
.
Getting to know you is a job.

Job which i have to work hard to get your email (:

Received the Group Photo @ resort.
Your smile is so charming.

In which it made my day better.
It's like a medicine which could cure any sickness in me.
If god were to let me turn back time, I would leave things this way.
Because it's my fate.

If we were fated, we will meet again.

Missing you is a must for me everyday (:

I just hope that god will let me meet u again.


No comments: