Thursday, June 05, 2008

Wedding ; Gathering











(More of wedding photos when my cousin sends me)
-EDITED ON 2 JUNE 2008-

My eyes are half opened.
Reached home around 4.30am.

Had spent my 3 days in Malaysia ; Sitiawan.
Went for my cousin's wedding.
It was a successful one.
Compatible with each other.
It makes me want to get married too !
But i have yet to find a BoyF D:
*chuckles*
It's okay , I'll wait for the right guy to appear :D
Because i know it will come soon.
(Sounds like i'm a fortune teller =X)

Travelled by bus to M'sia.
Took off on thursday night and reached on friday morning.
Being greeted by my 3rd auntie.
Being bought to my 4th auntie house.
Met my beloved cousin(s).

Around late afternoon, many of them had arrived.
Made preparations for the buffet @ night.
Greeted many relatives.
Afterwhich, i rested on the sofa and fell asleep =X
That was how Friday ended.

Saturday was the actual day !
Bride groom arrived to picked up his Bride.
The games planned was splendid.
1st. Apply lipstick and kiss on a paper ' I LOVE LISA '
2nd. Qns abt the bride;Fail to ans, have to give 2 red packets.
3rd. Using a hard boil egg to go through their pants.
4th. Wearing underwear(design by the bride herself) I <3 LISA.
5th. 'Swearing' - Contract .
Then they went upstairs.
Instead of declaring his romantic love, all the guys ruch their way in the room.
Having to kiss the Bride and tea ceremony started.
(the process you should know i wouldn't continue much)

Then after everything, went for a nap.
Everyone was asleep because of the preparations which tired them out.
Went to make our hair and got ourselves ready for the wedding dinner.
-Wedding Dinner-
While eating, there will be people singing.
Well, their singing is awful.
Not just me alone said tt.
Other of my relatives and cousin had the same thinking with me.
My cousin told me this " i regret not bring my ear plugs out"
I was like laughing... Cause i didn't expect him to say that.
Throughout the dinner, i was talking to this cousin of mine (:
This was the very first time i saw him. ;X

The very next day, everyone was still in bed when 10+am. Except for the two small kids.
They woke everyone up.
My small little cousin ; wei quan tickled my feet. (suggestions from my mother)
Reluctant to climb up but have to. If not he will continue on...
And in the afternoon, i fell asleep on the sofa and he came to tickle my feet again.
So cute right?!
Now he knows what method to wake me up.
My beloved cousin(s) <33 ~

And it was time for me to return to Singapore.
Saddening that i could only stay for a few days.
It's school's FAULT !
I miss you guys (:

No comments: