Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lonesome girl.

I AM A BRAVE GIRL !
I travelled all the way to Vivo City ALONE !
How brave can i be.

Went for a interview which took not more then 5 minutes.
Will they hire me ?
But I am kind of lazy to work too.
Depending on them, if they were to hire me.
Then I will be able to work with Ahhui !
If no, then i will be studying...

Headed home after that. And LDD dated me out for an ice-cream date.
I am a good friend so practically, i agreed.
& Trained down to CauseWay Point.
Had our ice-cream & we wondered ard CWP for a while because CWP has limited things there.
I feel so bloated.
Please don't date me for Ice-cream for the time being.

And yup, I'm home now.
& audition is down for maintaince.
Damn it , I am so bored.
& this CYJ is crapping me.
& He is shooting me all the way.
WTFISH !

Aws, yvonne's giving birth soon.
Time really flies...
I just felt that your wedding was not long ago and now you are giving birth...
I miss you Yvonne Ng (:

Starting my new module next week.
Yawns ~ School time !

No comments: