Sunday, August 17, 2008

Riders

Yawns ~ Tired from all those walkings.
They came down to Cck to sort of exchange "stunts"(don't know how to say). And i went down to Cck to meet Danny&gang. Walked to Limpang Shopping Centre beside the park & they did their stunts and it started pouring heavily ! So had no choice but to slack at the shelter.

Ultraman's IC photo is damn ultraman. I laughed & laughed & laughed. Then we walked to limpang & back to the park & back to limpang again. Sounds crazy uh. Then from there, walked to yewtee MRT.

They did their stunts at 3 steps. Wow, dangerous sio. Then after that z.w came down cause i asked him to. Such good friend uh. *laughs*
He accompanied me stone there & 9+ went home. Due to boredness....

They are some fun&funny peepo(s).

Talked some stuffs with bear & find it unacceptable. Not bothering about it least it makes my study mood fade ! Childish to have that kind of thinkings. Least i know what are the do(s) & don't(s).
I don't think there's a need to critisize 'things'. But whatsoever, we can't stop you from doing that. We do draw lines to certain things & we accept all comments made. Positive or negative, willing to accept.
If you think I'm this kind of person, i've no comments. I know what kind of person i am completely. Don't bother beating around the bush? It's obvious.
Critsize all you want & I don't give a damn about it.

I♥MYSELF
&
BFF(s) ; FRIENDS.

No comments: