Monday, September 01, 2008

♥ Honeyyy






Ohkay, screw blogger. My post is practically gone. Sucks. Now i have to fucking do the retype again.

Speaking of what i did two days back.

On 30th August 2008, i stayed home the whole day. Had my honey to accompany me & we talked many things. He was following what i said and etc. On coincidence, we have the same soup !
Later at night, I watched "少年楊家將". It made me cried badly. Really heartbreaking story. The ending wasn't really good but the storyline was meaningful. Talked on the phone with honey and then went to sleep.

The very next day, woke up early for church (normal routine) & later back home. On Sunday(s), I am Danny's weathergirl. Because he will ask me for the weather every Sunday without fail. Met up with them for a while and went home to rush my assignment.
Afterwhich, chiong for a 'GoldRing'. Honey's outfit was damn hilarious. Bisexual!
And today, I overslept & was late for lessons. But I took my America time to go out. Before going out, touched up my assignment. Headed to the school's library & printed it follow by handing the assignment up to the lecturer. Tiring day indeed. I am so gonna rest my brain today & get a good sleep! But one thing that i'll be stressing is to find leroy find a solution. Hope i get a win-win solution out.

Alright I'll end. Oh ya, Ivan, I updated my blog already & don't always ask me to update lahs dey. Lazy leis. & I will try to help you BUT I can't really help much. Cause after my N's, i threw back everything to the teachers :D

Stoppp hereee!
& I hearts My Honey !
Byeeee !

No comments: