Sunday, September 07, 2008

Last

Overslept & didn't attended church! It was my mother's fault because she's suppose to morning call me to wake me up. But it's also a good thing that she overslept because i could sleep longer!

My honey came all the way from bedok to yewtee to meet me. How touching :X *LOL* But seriously, it's damn far for him. But he's willing to come so yup. Met honey at 2pm++ & we scrolled to my void deck. Sat and chatted for 1234 hours? Wow, it's damn long can! Wasn't bored talking to him at all. And suddenly my mother walked pass ?!?!?!?!?! Scared the wits out of me. Then was being force to take photos. And i got an ugly photo! WTFISH!

After that, sent him to MRT station. (i'm a nice person:X)
Won't be seeing honey for about a month. *HAHA*
Work, reservice ; exams
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Byeee !
Ivan you sucks! LOL! :X
I WANNA MY TISSUE ! X)

No comments: