Monday, October 06, 2008

1st Month

Our 1st Month !
Well, mango and her bf came to my place and we bought goceries to cook. SPAGETTI!
My first time cooking and it was tiring! I was complaining hothot and hand tired. But for honey, i carried on cooking ! I have to thanks mango and her bf for helping too! If not it will be hell in the kitchen. Physco-ed Flo to go out and i cooked her share too!
She said not bad on the first attempt! And she said it cured her throat! Wow, my spagetti can cure sickness! (LOL)
Flo's so sweet luh! She accompanied me to bedok to find my honey and to pass the spagetti ! Sat some under block and i was LMAO! I really like being with them ! Honey is so cuteeeeeeeee ! You have yet to show me D:!
Went home ard 9+pm & i slept on the train. Flo has to wake me up if not i really overshot the station. She is so sweettttt lahsss!
Thanks Flo <3
& I Love Louis (:

Reply of tags.
YL : No luh ! You also can ask me out de ma. Now got gf mai me liao D:! SO long nv meet le !
Junnn : Lols...
MangoCSP : I didnt see his reaction. He ate it at home. But i guess he did eat it? xD
Glenna : Ohkays! I'll rmmber that! Meet sooooooooon !
Dawn : I think its "my everything - 98 degree"

No comments: