Tuesday, November 04, 2008

He's my lovepie, happypie and applepie

Honey is so blurr! I asked him to call me up at 8am but he called me at 9am. So cute lahs! He is so blurr ! The more blurr he is, the more i dote and love him!

Prepare myself and waited for flo to get out of the house. Met up with her at Cck and headed to the Poly Clinic. Damn bloody long . Both of us were so damn sleepy! My turn came and i told the doctor what's wrong and he said he have to touch my stomach. I was like "huh?". He said have to know where is the pain. So damn weird lahs. After which collected my medicine and flo was laughing at my chinese name. i hate my chinese name! Went to Lot1 and we bought our stuffs.

Told honey about the doctor touching my stomach and he's reply was damn funny! So funny lahs! He's my lovepie, happypie and applepie :D

Muacks honey ~

No comments: