Saturday, November 08, 2008

Love my ticopeh

7 November 2008
Woke up damn early to prepare myself to meet Honey. Accompanied him to CGH to have his appointment. At last , the cast was out! But not so good news and not bad news either. Was enjoying the moments spent!
Deciding where to head to but ended up, going home. Freaking miss him when I'm home. Though just met him not long ago. 24/7 isn't enough for me to see him! Argh!

8 November 2008
Was actually heading to meet honey but he asked me to stay home to rest. So sweet of honey ! Something pissed me off. Fuck up! I'm so gonna call honey later ~ Muacks my ticopeh <3

Didn't know I was such a busybody.
People's business i bother so much for fuck.
But when feeling upset come complaining to me.
It's like you think I bother about your things?
Please lahs, if you don't come telling me I wouldn't give a damn about it .
You think your things are so simply to solve?
Please go and think about what you said and done.
Stop giving people false hopes when you ALREADY HAVE A BOYFRIEND.
So slutty& bitchy.
I don't care if my words have offended you.
You made me fucking pissed.
Stop telling tales about your life.
Stop saying that your famous when i don't think you are?
People say hello only then you say you are famous?
OMFG?
How old already.
I am sure you know what to do .
Don't even know what you said are true anot and i don't even wish to know if it's true or not.
Cause it's NONE OF MY BUSINESS!
If you think Sorry can solve everything, then you are wrong.
You made me really pissed and I don't think you are suit to be my friend.
Sorry to hear that ~
Fuck off. Thank you.

No comments: