Monday, December 15, 2008

Dinner

Just back not long ~ Had dinner with yumi , marcus and he's other 2 friends. (iforgotthename) Fetched me and yumi to JP and took sometime to decide to eat what as it was very packed. Last decision, Burger King. Damn hilarious luh, marcus sitting in front of me, i don't know why i'll keep laughing. Laugh die me ~

Marcus is so bitchy! He kept wanting to gossip with yumi&me! Afterwhich we went to the don't know what park to see de view? Climb all the way up then they want to play pool =,=" &&&& Marcus is such a dangerous driver! Walaus damn hard to sit lei, somemore i'm in the middle. Went to taman jurong but the pool place had already closed down! So left with no choice, headed to bukit timah shopping centre!

Being forced to play. I just anyhow poke the ball . So hard lahs! Walaus they damn pro! Really pro! Very ZUN! O_O!

After that, packed food for my hungry mother! & the responsible marcus sent us home.

PS. One of his friend damn poor thing, kept reading the directory for him. Haha!

Boy,I miss you ~

No comments: