Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wakey



Been so busy last week that I didn't have time to blog and also partly lazy la. Assignments done and now suppose to study for the upcoming exams. It's really stressing me out. No holidays for christmas. Mugging shall be the on thing I got to do throughout the whole of christmas. Such pathetic I am. Such a joyous mood but have to mug.

Please wake up. Do you like continuing being cheated? So what if she does has the looks? That doesn't show her personality at all. Your life, your decision. We, bystanders can't really do much. Stop being so foolish to think that you will have a chance.

It's so stupid to do so many pleasing things to someone who can't be possible to be more then virtual. What's more, she's already attached? Stop being so LAME la. Really got nothing more to say about you.

As a friend, I just hope you wouldn't get cheated. But you asked for all this. So, takecares.


Aws, I'm missing ahhui,flo,csp,G,SPT! ~ Let's meet up asap! :D

No comments: