Thursday, January 15, 2009

Vivo City

Rot Rot Rot ! I'm really lazy to update ! Roar!!

Well, I attended school as promised :D Goodgirl :X I told you I'll attend school! So must trust me =D
Woke up late and hurried to prepare and headed to school. Idiotic man, the lecturer didn't allow us to sign the attendance. Fuck up. Now that explains how we get barred from exams. Afterwhich headed to Vivo city! Had lunch at KimGaryHk Cafe. I still prefer XinWangHk Cafe. Then walked around !

Tired die me can! Shuting and dap tried pulling Charmane to the pool of water. It was damn funny la! Charmane's reaction was damn hilarious! I swear! We were all laughinig our lungs out! Asthma attack*touchwood* !

Took some snap shots but i think i'll upload it tomorrow. I'm so dead now. Due to all those walking & laughing!

TO.BE.CONTINUED.

No comments: