Tuesday, March 31, 2009

M-O-O-D-L-E-S-S

Met Mr Fnn @ 3pm. Walked to cathay to have our movie tix and headed to PS to walk. Had my all time fav JavaChipFrap @ StarBuck. He said out of 10 ppl, 8 ppl prefer Coffee Bean and im de 2/10. That makes me unique :X After buying our drinks, de bored us headed to bunk to play some online games. Times up and headed back to cathay for our movie! What a lame movie "Coming Soon". Boring movie.... Waste of $$. Then headed for our dinner @ LJS. Been craving for that since my 1st day of work. Felt weird when eating, cause we didn't really chat much =\. Felt really weird. And i dont like that feel at all. &&& i DIDNT GET TO SEE DANIEL WU! WTF %$^%$^%$^%$ Everyone were crowding and IM WAY TOO SHORT ):
Schedue's out and heard that my schedue is damn 'cho'. Shag... After he went off, went to meet yao and the rest. Slacked till 10+ den headed home. Met kenyo & his bro under my blk and chatted nonsense. Lol. They damn funny lahs. Clock strike 12am and said yes to home :D
Anyway, I just hope .............................................


Somehow, i just miss some feelings. I don't know how am I gonna explain how i feel. Guess only Jasmin knows how I am feeling. Some minutes I feel like wanting, but the another minute, I don't feel like. Feeling damn whirl and I don't know what I actually want. When beside, the feelig was like when I am with... That's the feeling i disliked most! Maybe it's for the time-being....

M-O-O-D-L-E-S-S is how i feel.

PS. It didn't turn out the way I want.

No comments: