Monday, March 16, 2009

Mr Lg Guy

Damn fucking tired from yesterday's shift.

One fucking handsome guy came in our shop and Jasmin told me to see and Omg, got spotted by him! :X
Damn paiseh man...
The most embarrass thing was i brought jasmin to the IT fair and showed him the cute guy!
Indecisive me, but ended up making a final decision! And i got IT! :X
Omg fucking cute can! HAHAHAHAHAHAS!
But it takes two hands to clap ):
Seriously Mr Lg, ure fucking cute! :D
I just hope to see you again! :D

Today off day. Thought i could have a nice rest but nope. Mum's friends came and mahjong session. There goes my rest day ):
Now my life is just working working and just working. No time to go out ):
I miss Daphne, Sy, Csp, Ahhui, Flo, TwinnyJ & many more!

Ps. I hate full shift ): & i fucking miss him though I saw him ytd & idk when i will be able to see him again )): !!

No comments: