Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Yummy;FruitJuice

Someone triggered the memories I had with you. Had I known, I wouldn't put myself in so much pain. But that's life for everyone. Hardship is a must for all of us. It's almost half a year, and I just have memories lingering in me. Not knowing how to discard it far away. Anyway, I didn't regret my decisions. Therefore, I shouldn't even think of him. Ahhhh, I'm in dilemma......

Work's fine for me today. Fucking good sales. The stupid pig not bad in pushing the '399'. Lols. I just love the way I am now . Enjoying the presence of my dearest friends. Hearts them to the max.

Whats your will eventually be yours. No matter how hard you to to make it yours,if its isn't fated, say byebye to it. :D

I just want to drink Fruit Juice. Can I? :D

No comments: