Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hate(s) ; Impatient

Shy, only towards Juice (:
Sales wasn't good the past few days. But today was really busy with the stocks and everything. Done and backache. I can't deny that I'm getting older each day. Heard from my friend about these "kids" tagging at her blog. Well, their just keyboard warriors. Just let them be and they will feel inferior when thinking back about their childish acts. Such a failure acting at this age of theirs.

I just simply hate sore losers. Don't ever promise things when you can't take the losers punishment. Just fuck off far away and never ask me to play the stupid and boring game with you. Makes no sense to play with a sore loser. I rather watch my shows or surf the net. Don't think that ure famous and whatsoever. It leads you to no way. Please don't talk to me about your relationship stuffs when they doesn't even involved me. Thinking back, I was rather stupid to be there for you when you hurted me so much? Craps though, but I dont bear grudge. So I'll let the past be the past. Just get these in mind, don't ever fucking play any stupid online games with me. Thank you very much.

Should I go for the resit? I've really no confident in passing it. ):
All the things in my brain are just stuffs of boxP and those rental stuffs? Oh my gawd...

I wanna get many things but I've got no time! Argh, nevermind, I'll find some time for myself :D
Shloud I buy the dvd? Ahhhhh! Can't make up my mind -,-"

Can't wait for 25 May :D

No comments: