Saturday, May 30, 2009

Lift games


Had some lift games earlier on with Jasmin. And god made an answer for me. Really glad that he's ohkay now. Upon seeing his message, was smiling like some crazy ass in the train.


Work was fine, had some crazy quiz with someone and she only understands me 60% only when she sees me EVERYDAY! How can she ^%#$#%$&%^%$^. You have to buck up ley GF. Lol... Still considering about 6th june outing... If he were to go, I will for sure GO lahs. But as for now, let me think ..............


And our dear joohniam won't be working with us anymore... Well, though you will be entering army, we could still hang out and talk cock together. Shall see you soon PIG :D



If i could minimize you, i would do it and put you in my pocket and never let anyone own you (:

No comments: