Wednesday, June 03, 2009

3 months has passed...


Just a blink of eyes and i realised that I have been working at inQbox for 3 months already. Time passes so quickly till I don't have much time to do the things I have been longing for... Things happened so quickly too within these 3 months... One thing that I am grateful is knowing that somebody (: Not to mention my fellow colleagues... Fate answers all the mystery ~ After knowing that somebody, my life changed... having to forget some ungrateful person... & knowing that someone nearing to 3 months too (:

Flu & cough have been pestering me this few days. Was eventually sneezing the whole day and Jasmin is damn irritated by me blowing my nose. *laugh* All your fault for passing the virus to me! Should have you quarantine that time. Not much appetite these few days due to this sickness I've got... But still have the cravings for cheese fries! Argh, should put a pause to it till my cough goes away. No off day for these week... Not sure whether will i be able to stand the shift... Rather stick to the previous schedue... The bold me texted that someone but that someone isn't free tomorrow... It's alright, there's always a next time (: Aws, having a sudden craving for fruit juice now =\

Shall meet Sy and Char or shop alone tomorrow... Sounds emo to shop alone but having to hear from Jasmin that shopping alone is fun, maybe I shall try it when I have the chance to (:


Just the thought of you, makes me smile (:

No comments: