Friday, June 19, 2009

Day 8

Day 8
Morning shift... Waited in vain for Raffles City inQbox for the carriers. Texted jimmy that I'll be late cause of these. And he replied me : Use my key to open the door haha. And i called him, he laughed at my sillyness. Damn it, Am i so nice to get bluff? Shit him lahs. Opened door and 203 came. Chatted with her and was feeling freaking cold in the shop. First time... Had these feverish mode thru' out the day. Just hope I wouldn't fall sick on Sunday! Even if i were to fall sick on Sunday, I'll meet loves, no matter what!

Couldn't sleep last night. Similiar to last week... As he was booking in that particular thursday. One week since i last saw loves. Dry cough now and then... I freaking miss you, loves!


If i could have a chance to choose all over again,
I would choose this path again.
Cause I wouldn't regret making this decision.
Ily (:

No comments: