Tuesday, June 09, 2009

SISTER(S)

SISTER(S)
Okay, sister. Don't say I am bias or what. As these post belongs to you. One and only sister of mine. Well, time passes so quickly that when thinking back, we actually knew each other for around 6 months plus. And you have always been there whenever I needed someone. You will always be making me "paiseh" by saying those things and eventually I will 'scold' you asshole sial. I just don't understand why, whenever I am talking to you, my vulgarities are countless. Like what you said before, sister can make you laugh right? Where can I find this kind of sister who will let you scold and make you laugh? That's kind of true, though I think I am better than you! I still remember that time when I scolded you and you were burning hot in the inside. My apologys, sister. Glad that you didn't bear grudge on that. Anyway, sister, don't get into games and spend hundreds over it. Spend wisely too! Hope you do find your soulmate soon! Sisters for life bastard. Hahahaha~

No comments: