Friday, June 12, 2009

The Very Special Day-Date ;110609.

Wednesday
Work was alright. Met K.Tjen after work together with Jasmin for supper! Headed for makan sutra... After eating, we went to slack for a while and took off real soon. Jasmin went off and left me and K.Tjen waiting for my bus. And i realized, i had no more bus... So K.Tjen sent me home and we chatted at my house void deck. Just like a heart - to - heart talk. I'm really happy that he's being honest with me. Will not be seeing him for few weeks. Due to him signning on Navy... Poor him, drank till no voice left. Decided to part at 2am as he has to pack his stuffs and I've got work early in the morning. Texted and ......11 June 2009......

Thursday
Couldn't sleep, so decided to text K.Tjen around 5am. Saw his reply at 6am. Can't stop thinking of him... I don't know why...Texted awhile and i fell asleep. Suddenly woke up at 9.45am and I panicked! Cause I was suppose to open the shop at 11am! So rushed and luckily I made it in time (:
Commision :D! Had supper with Jimmy and jasmin... I can't stand Jimmys' jokes. He bought a new phone and he's showing off in front of us! And used his new phone to call and say was trying out his new phone! Action sial! Received K.Tjen's msg , texted each other for a while and he went to sleep.
Takecares, my boy.



The promises made between us.
It will stand till both of our feelings fades.
Feelings forming, & love's in the air.
The Very Special Day&Date ;110609.

No comments: