Thursday, July 23, 2009

Misses getting stronger as days goes by

Back from Msia trip on Monday. Saw my beloved cousins and we were all missing the old times when we used to play together...

And was thinking of the "who" everyday without fail.

Am I too impulsive to make the harsh decision? Am I too dumb to listen to suggestions? But if it wasn't him who gave me those feelings, I won't make these harsh decision. He asked me not to regret as it's my decision. But I miss him so much that I've no concentration at work.

And today on the way to work, Memories just flash past my mind and I really felt sad upon my decision. How did i make these decision?! Why Why WHY ?! I kept repeatingly say "I want him back" But I know it's useless to say all this. Cause I have to bear the consequences if i were to have him back. But I really miss him fkg lots!

Why does every **** guys have the same thinking? FCUK OFF! I only want him. No one elses! Don't even bother to fantasize! I'll screw you up side down!

No one can replace you. Nor the feeling of you holding my hands and crossing the dangerous road and telling me those words.

The misses is getting stronger as each days goes by.......

No comments: