Sunday, August 23, 2009

Terrible day

Terrible day for me... The moment I stepped in the shop, I could hear Jimmy's nags and it was getting from bad to worse! I wonder how long can I endure these nagging. Was already pissed with my fringe and he thinks I am skiving. Imagine someone keeps nagging in your both ears till you go berserk! These is madness for Jasmin and me. Ahjim keep visiting me and the world is damn small. He also knows the somebody. Shocked for a moment, and jimmy's nagging came again. F*CK! Super pissed with him. But my mind was all filled with the somebody. And i realised, I miss you a lot. So much that I could bearly do anything and just think of the times we used to spend with each other.

Hongkong cafe with Jasmin after work, while otw home, saw Ahem's friend. My heart raced, suddenly I thought of you. Omg, lots of damn shits happened to me today. My mind is in a whirl now. Gawd damn it...

Missing you terribly alot...

No comments: