Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dreams do come true

Yesterday after school, met up with mikko(laogong) & Hazel.
Afterwhich Hazel brought us to Zoom. Because we wanted to see how zoom looks like actually.
Well, Jason is funny. When he saw us, he tried to hide himself but after that he appeared in front of us.
This small didi is damn pro can?! -chinkang-
Walaus, totally stunned.
Deciding a rather long time whether to use computer anot. And yup we used it.
Tagged at there cause the exp simply rocks !(=X)
Yayaya, and throughout the using lan time, was being beaten-by mikko- (TT)

Dreams Do Come True.

And again, i dreamt of you time after time.
I thought i could forget you After sometime.
But if seems difficult.
Yesterday's dream was mainly you.
I don't know why I have continuously dreaming of you.
But one thing I am sure that, you make my life filled with more colours.
I may sound stupid to others but i know deep inside myself, i know what i am doing.
Just like what baka always tells me " follow my heart ".
And now, i am following my heart.
We both believe in God.
I believe that God will make my dream come true if i work hard for it.
As for now, i will put you aside during my exam periods.
Because i know that thinking of you won't help me pass my exams.
Imy,Iny (:

No comments: