Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mugging

"Last" post before i fall into my deep mugging.
And of cause, after exams my blogging days will be back.-Laughs-

Hmmm, quite satisfied with my blogskin. Though the previous one which i prefer was already corrupted.
Damn it man !
I like the small little news box at the top right hand side.
It's cute right?!

It's damn sad, having exams on my birthday.
Don't know to be happy or stress.
This module really sucks.
Fuck the F.O.M lecturer.
Clues / hints equals nothing.
Damn pissed off when speaking of this.
-ROAR!-
Never mind, I will study it myself rather then depending on you.

Ohkay, i will make sure i'll do the things below as mention :
-Less of online games
-Less touching of computer
-Less of television

-More of revision done
-At least 4 hours?

I really hope i will do all those things. Please remind me if you were to see me online.

I rather have the one who holds my heart <3

No comments: