Friday, July 11, 2008

Working





Tired !!!!
Been working this few days. Lack of sleep...
Prank called other people and they fell for it.
Charmane was like replying everything that i have asked.
Till an extend, called people for a chat cause all those number is either No ans, Not in use, Not interested. Was like duhhh....

Met up with Siping and ate mac, which was like so finally cause i have been craving for it since before holiday started. And after that, siping's cousin came. OMFG ! Her body shape is like O_O!
So envy ;x
Really nice figure!
Accompanied her to eat her long craving noodle and soon siping's boyF came =.="
Jeff ; Which look like ahem's boyfriend.
He became handsome ;x
I remember those 2 times which i met him, not as charming as yesterday ;X
Bought tickets for Penelope.
Not bad, worth watching BUT I STILL WANT TO WATCH WANTED ! :(
I felt i was so extra =X
Gosh ! I so wanna get one too ;X
(Grrr)
And ltr on, went to work again!
Call Htp and chat!
He is like entertaining me throughout.
Such a joker lahs !
Wow, my boss quite handsome wor ;x
But i'm not interested lahs !
Then he ask for my age and he say too young .
(._.")
Then got sabo-ed,while in the training room, he said my face like got qns to ask him which i really dont have.
And amantha shouted : she wanna know if ure single or attached =.=!
(OMFG)
And he replied, i was too young again !
Of cause i replied him cause u too old ;x
Hope i didn't offended my boss.
If not he will be making my life miserable =\
&&& Home sweet home.

(The egg tarts there is delicisious!)

No comments: