Monday, July 07, 2008

Lazy

One thing I'm sure of is that I'm a lazy blogger.
I want to update but when I'm in front wanting to type, it simply makes me damn lazy to think of what to write.

I want to go Kbox !
Where are my singing kakis !
Please jio me go :(

Ohkays, just changed my blog song.

ZhiYang Sucks :X (runs)
& I Miss Ben-dan ! (study hard !)

If i hate you, i do have my reasons.
Dont' push the blame to others for the things you had done.
Cause I'll find it a bitchy act of yours.
Firstly, your attitude simply sucks.
Secondly, your character made you sucky.
At first , i thought i was wrong.
But i was right about it.
Stop being a boot-licker and lick people's ass.
If you think I said things that are untrue, tell me then.
Cause MAYBE I was blind to befriend you.
With you or without you doesn't make my life any different.
Well, if there's you in my life, maybe i'll just say " oh, another bitch ".
I'm straight forward.
Maybe this post that i have blogged has offended you.
Sorry then.
ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE FACTS !
I'll leave this person's name anonymous.

No comments: