Monday, August 11, 2008

Adviser

School was kind of boring today. Kenneth Kum's lessons are freaking bored. But at least i listened or rather see the protractor. Went to Ikea for the 2 hours break. And i bet Charmane was overjoyed as she has finally stepped into Ikea which she longed to. Was supposing to had out lunch at the restaurant there but the place was packed with people. So we strike that out of our list. Walked to the candles section & the smell there is "heaven". Worst smell i ever smelt. Makes me have butterflies in my stomach. Selena bought her things and we headed to the Anchor Point opposite Ikea.

Settled our lunch at the food court & walked F.O.S. Our dear Selena requested that. Cabbed back to school & on the way, we were like disturbing Charmane. Damn hilarious... Her reactions are funny. Went to class and had Mr See's lesson. One word to describe it.

"BORING". Guess today is the day which i said the most "hen sian".
Lesson till 5pm really sucks? & this week, we have 2 days till 5pm. That's great?

I did not changed. I am still the same me. Always there for a friend when he/she needs me. I can give advice but i don't put that in actions. Depending on what situations it will be. I dislike people who thinks themselves are always right and never wrong. Having to do something wrong is also part of everyones' life. I admitted i did somethings wrong in the past. But I'm willing to change.
____
Please don't say you understand me well when you don't. Cause there's much to know more about me. I wouldn't say i understand you very well. But at least i do know how you feel & think.
____
I am always wanting to be there for you when you needed someone else. But guess you don't need me. Anyway, just follow your heart and don't let anything stop you from doing it. Remember that I will always be there for you (:
(Valid to all my friends)

No comments: