Saturday, August 09, 2008

GAY ; AHBUNEHNEH _|_


(this song made me cool down And am addicted to this song x3)

Though it's national day for Singaporeans, today really sucks. Totally sucks to the max ! I'll elaborate this later. I'll start on my day and so on.

Went town and yup, last minute there were 16 people. It's like what the fuck. Never mind, almost got used to it. Always not the exact things. Was the first to reached but xiao liang di said they were the one waiting for me. Stop lying xiaoliang. Am your dajie. 5 of us watch Love Guru and the rest watched Money No Enough 2.

Went to makan-ed and xiaoliang did something kind of obscene. He poured half of the mentos into his mouth and it was fucking hilarious. I laughed till my stomach got cramps. & tears appears. Then they asked me not to cry. (lame)

Then after that, went for our movies. Half way through, i called ahhui as i find it troublesome to sms. (i wanna knw how she is doing) Fucking gay who used hand lotion in cinema called me to SHHH. Never mind, I'll let this passed. Of cause i have to say somethings before i hanged up the call. And this fucking arse scold me "cheebye". It's like i didn't start the vulgarities at you. But instead you are the one who said to me "cheebye". You how old already, scold one xiao mei mei. I know I'm not Young . But definitely, I'm YOUNGER then him. Lost the mood already and i was high to the extend. I controlled myself. I know my temper very well. If I'm Very angry, I'll keep quiet and I will have the angry face.

Desmond came to meet me. Surprised that he didn't call me that name. Chatted with him awhile and he went off. Sat alone & tried to cool down. Sat for 20 minutes but was still feeling 'hot'. So i went home.

Knn, while on the train, I didn't purposely step on to the ah bu neh neh's feet cause the MRT jerked a little. & i did say sorry. But the fucking black thing pointed at me. And the stupid him got caught by me. Was looking at the reflection. And he saw that i was looking at the reflection, he quickly turned away. Screwed up my day. Everything screwed. Nothing in apple pie's order.

And to all who has been reading my blog. I DO NOT LIKE NEO JUN JIE. NOR DO I LIKE ANYONE. He's picture and those post regarding him was random. OHKAYS?! We're just MERELY FRIENDS. & he loves his girlF. I'm their Dajie & they are my Xiaodi. PLEASE DO NOT ASK OR SAY THAT I LIKE THIS OR THAT.
THANK YOU.

No comments: