Thursday, October 16, 2008

Goodbye my love ; imy



I am feeling not okay.
Really not okay.
What you said really hurt me again and again.
Have you thought of how I feel?
Did you ever thought of how i feel?
Did i ever thought of how you feel?
Yes i did thought of how you feel.
I feel so lost.
Really lost.
I feel so lousy.
Really lousy.
How like that?
Why like that?
I feel so pain.
mayb u feel happier w/o me.
mayb u love me no more.
mayb u r damn bored of me.
but what can i do?
just to let u go, let u leave me.
boi n flo tried talking sense into me but none seems to work.
though i laughed, but i know that it isn't me who is laughing.
i feel so not myself.
i forgot how to laugh.
i forgot how to smile.
i forgot how to love.
i forgot how to forget pain.
i forgot how to forget memories with you.
i forgot how to ignore the pain i am having right now.
i forgot how to forget that i know you.
i forgot how to be the last time ah siao bell / junie.
i really don't know how to forget the love that i have for you =(
i don't know how to not miss you every minutes that i've got.
i feel so useless.
tiny little hopes just scattered and they can never be found back to placed them back together again.
i don't know... so lost.
i need a shoulder to cry on.
but i think depending on myself is better.
why is it so hard to know what you want.
why must you don't know what you want.
you said mayb ure still hao wan.
have you thought of how i feel when you said that?
felt like being played.
till now i don't know if you have really seriously love me anot.
you say people are so sweet and loving.
when i tried to be sweet, you said it wasn't me
do you know what my attitude is like?
i bet you don't know.
i can be easily flare up with anger but towards you, i just can't.
some friends said if it was them, there will just make a fuss about it.
i simply can't because i love you too much.
sigh, all i say seems too late for you.
i just wan2 say to you something.

To : Louis
Though we quarrel alot but that makes us overcome obstacles just like you said.
But now its all over.
Thanks for the memories you gave me.
Thanks for making me feel loved.
Thanks for caring for me.
Thanks for coming down to come meet me.
Thanks for not complaining when coming down.
Thanks for the warmth hug and the ily whisper.
Thanks for eveything.
You can be a very good bf, just that maybe you are not used to it.
May you find your real happiness in the near future.
If you need a friend to talk to, and if you feel comfortable to talk to me, im always there.
These mayb be the last time im saying this to you
I love you & i miss you <3
Goodbye my love
The date that used to make us one - 060908





No comments: