Sunday, October 19, 2008

Randomness

I think I am alright for the time being . Thanks for the care and concerns given . I appreciate it alot. Really ! Like has to go on with or without him . Maybe without him will be much better . I won't do things to make myself regret or rather not sure in what decisions i have to make . It is like no responsiblity . Can't they just have some decision making done ? So hard to decide one thing ? Well, I am really glad i have some sense of decision making . That makes me have a goal in life . Rather then just holding on to something which is useless to me . Though sometimes I will be thinking why turns out this way . But thinking alot has no offence so why not i think more ? No idea why they have such thinking of "honging" . Is honging that fun? Make your name blacklisted? Make life miserable when you truely love someone but the person will think you are just playing with her/him? Maybe some hong to cover up the pain they used to have. But do you think that is it possibly to forget the pain? Nonsense lahs. Afterwhich when bored of the person, gives a lame excuse to ditch the person. Small kids excuse ley. Find a properly excuse would you? Please act like your age. Please have matured thinking when you are at that age.

Ivan, chill la. No point getting pissed over such bitches. *oops* =X

Ohkay, kind of random topic. Had no idea why i linked myself to it. Well, no offence in saying this . And i am not referring or pointing fingers at anyone . Just my point of view (:

Why when i set the determination to forget you but you appeared again =(
It's really hard to forget you =(
I miss you sooo much ><

Miss ya :D

No comments: