Thursday, October 23, 2008

honeyBF

I am sooooo happy! *Jumps for joy* Bf's awake ! It's like FINALLY! Oh my god!

And finally i went to school today ! After lesson's headed to the library and did my project. It's really stressing me up man! Stress die me =\. And of cause with honey's chat, it made me full of energy again! He is my energy source! Ohya, i was complaining throughout the lesson and friends were giving me their opinions. But i guess now , i won't do it =X

Reached home and had dinner with my mother & msn-ed with my honeyBF! When he told me he was awaken, i was like grinning from ear to ear. It is really happy to hear that can ?! He said he think till 1am in the morning till he fell asleep. Aws, poor bf. Made him think till 1am+.
I love you BF!

Thanks for all those care from you people! Many thanks to Flo,dori,boi,hiro,ivan & many more !

Gonna do abit of my assignment and also help hiro think of some things & im waiting for BF's call! I fkg miss him <3

Reply of tags

mangoCSP: SMILE SMILE /CHEER UPP!/<3
me:Thanks CSP! Thx for being there for meeee ! <3

val: hey girl, cheer up alright! (: Take it as he's just another passerby in your life! move on with life i'm sure you're able to do it! ^^ seeya ard in class. (:
me:Thx valerie :D Cya in class :D

-IVAN-: bell!heyoooo smile man...i said before im not gonna give you tissue for this kinda stuff ^^
ME: Yo smelly! I wanna a higher class of tissue PLS! ROFL.

G: dear! ily lah ok? muacks!
ME:Darl! ily too! missing since ur bthday! muacks!

hhuiix: bellbell ! anything can ring me up ! im free anytime for yoo (: ! smile girl . we are here for yoo . lovess <33>
ME:ahhuiiiiiii! Thanks for hearing me nag =X Cya soon again! loves!<3

YL: stupid BELL ! aiyo, smile luh dey ! so emo ! come out come out ! we listen t ur ranting & lend u our shoulder =D
ME:LDD! Walaus damn fkg long nv meet me le la. nv miss me uh! Bad la u! DATE ME PLS!

m.c: CHEER UP =D
ME:Thx idiot :D

mangoCSP: hongster die die die die ;x
ME:lols ~ ya first to die ;X

vOn: ask & i would lend shoulder t u.. cheer up ok?!
ME:yvon! i'll smile for u and ur daughter dawn ! :D

hhuiix: bellbell ! u forgot le mehh ! HND MA ! HONGSTER NEVER DIE ! but they will still die one day ! lol ! smile my girl ((: !
ME:ahhui~ LOL! hnd -,-" ya they will die one day =X Im smiling :D

-IVAN-:back to blog
ME:finally! Pls post and blog more abt me =X

Hiro: WAAA i back blogging eh xD
ME:another one back to blogging. blog more abt me too :X

G: IM SO SRY I COULDNT MEET UP W YOU GUYS!!!!! I MISSYOU TOOOOOOOOO
ME:ITS OHKAYS DARL! WE'LL MEET UP ONE FINE DAY ;DDDD

Poon: bo say till me de . nb T . T !
Me:wow, u tagged me :X hi poon! nb u bo contact me liao. Lost ur number lei, hp spoil~

---AHJIIEx3: hi lover <33>
ME:thx for being there too :D

tian shi aka angel girl: xing gan nu shen
ME: huh? weird chen hu. lols btw hello :D ure? ;x

No comments: