Tuesday, October 21, 2008

IWANTYOU INEEDYOU IMISSYOU ILOVEYOU

I am so fkg happy that we are back together again. I just hope things can work out the way it is. I know you know that I love you. And i am jealous! Seriously, i have been telling flo what if "she" snatched you away from me. All i could say is, good luck. But of cause i hope that wouldn't come true lahs! Cause i know you love me right?*thickskin*

Been days since i last went to school. Really don't have the mood to attend school. Partly because of the break up lahs. Too upset over it =X
Had a cut on my index finger and it is fkg pain! Blood flooding like no bodies business! Till now it is still pain D:! How i wish bf is here with me now. I damn miss him lahs! Ohya, last friday met up junjie,ivan.leroy,danny & co. All together including me 9. So upset that darling glenna couldn't come. Been missing her since her bthday! I am glad they accompanied me lahs. Thanks for the cares , "toilet paper". In the evening, met flo, dori and BF! Accompained them to eat mac . I teared . I could only see his back view. I miss him so much. Once he went off, water pipe burst......

Ohkay, back to today's topic. Met flo & accompanied her to find for jobs! Ahhui joined us later and we had lunch together! They are such great companies! Was hesitating for some time whether should I buy that. And in the end i bought it! I hope ** will like it ! Though i don't know if ** will find it niang anot ><

Honey, do you know that i love you? Loving you more and more each day. Never will i let myself stop the love from flowing in me! I love you sooo much that i could hardly love myself! I am willing to try to make it work! Nono not try is must make it work! Muackzxzxzxz.

IWANTYOU! INEEDYOU! IMISSYOU! ILOVEYOU!
Hope to see you this week my love =D

No comments: