Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A new beginning ; a new start

For once and for all, it's over again and it's for real this time. Holding on something that doesn't belongs to you won't end up be with you. Ohkay, lame. Maybe forgetting the pain I've got from you is much better. Though it takes time. Well, sometimes i may think i am over it but sometimes i think i am not. But I have set the determination to get over it already. It's better to have less pain rather to create more pain.

Life has to go on without him and i am sure life would be much greater without him. He is just another passerby which just passed by me. Just like what someone had said it. It just walk pass you.You noticed him maybe is because of something special made you look at him. Maybe he has something outstanding that just caught my eye. But i guess it is no more outstanding already. Seem to be losing the special glow in it.

The times spent with you were happy and sad. Unforgetable and memorable. Giving up and forgetting you.

A new beginning ; a new start .
A new me ; a changed me .
A new story ; a new chapter .

I miss you (:

No comments: