Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Parklane

Went to ps yesterday to meet yumi and yuri. But before that, dropped by bunk to say hello to emodan. They are friendly sia... So funny can. Had our dinner together and danny and maojie came to say hi. Stupid maojie. Go die pls.

After which, went to down action city and met up with mystic , hellopanda and one more girl =x green bean brain keep shooting back yuri and it was damn hilarious. I swear. ! Then when heading to parklane, saw Htp & co. So misses the time back then ! Had our com(s) and audi ! :X

It was so dark that i can't even see the kepboard! Blahhblahh we went home =x

Bathed and everything , online!
Played and chatted a while and 2am ; sleeping time.

Ohkays, i just woke up not long and im lazy to go out.
Should i go and meet him? But if i meet him, i have to give an answer. Which i don't have an answer now! Aiyoh... Stress die me =\

You are getting out of my mind soonnnnnnnnnnnn ! :D


;Reply of Tags !

G: ive been missing you since my bd &everyd ok?!?!?!
ME:Me2 ! I wanna see u sooonnnnnn !<3

-ahJESS:Hellos :} Audition -ahJESS here ;D Lols ! Found your blog :} Hehs.
ME: Hello ! hahas :D

---AhJIIEx3:well, lover welcome ^^ stay happy and cheer up k? meet up soon <33
ME: Im really alright now (:

G: iyoh, shy, you put tht pic i draw for you, nxt time draw nice nice on black paper give you put inside file ok? muacks!
ME: Haha! Anything drawn from u, i'd like it very much! Muacks!

yl: u jeeep honey here there! call me! =x
ME:No more honey le. So DATE ME PLS! :X

hhuiix: stay happy ! i dun wan to see u cry anymore . u know what i mean and jus remember to smile ((: !
ME:I wont cry anymore! I'll smile for you people! and of cos for myself ! :D

♥ ForSaken: lover <3>
ME:Hahas, thanks (:

G: omg, dont stress, im here (: loveyou, dont make me wry ):
ME:It's rlly stress =\

JO: JUNIE JIE!
ME:MEI!!!!

No comments: