Friday, November 21, 2008

Action speaks louder than words

Yesterday, Headed town for lunch with Dap & Sy. Met up with boi & ahwu and we headed for bunk? Of cause not for the coms there. Was to meet ahmao . Ahhui came & we all accompanied her for lunch. Chit Chat Chit Chat. So funny ~ "Last time my ahma is a chiobu" I was laughing my ass off! Damn hilarious lahs! They played com awhile & off we went our different ways.

Woke up late today and i was't able to attend my morning lesson. So i took my america time to prepare & audi-ed. Dap msg-ed me & off i went to school. Half the class was gone when we reached the class. Omfg! Sat for around 15 to 20 minutes, we went off too. Met up with ivan and junjie and we headed to Jurong point. Idiotic, was being tricked to go down. Actually junjie meet a girl and he was scared. (nbcb!) Ivan and me so poor thing =x Poor ivan, kept being beaten by me =x Serves you right for ''slapping'' me.

Aiyoh, i'm lazy to continue -,-"

I could only say others when i couldn't put it to actions. But i don't hope for anything. I just wish things will go my way & nothing will eventually goes wrong. I have my friends there for me. I don't want to disappoint them just for an unworthy person. But regarding if he's worth or unworthy, sometimes i'll have the hesitation between it though the answer is very obivous. What can i do? Nothing will to work if 'things' are back together. Ohkay, kind of random.

I'm still currently forgetting him .
But I'm alright ! :D
No worries lahs !

No comments: