Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tired

I've really no idea what others have in mind. Having to keep it to themselves is all they do. It's so hard to crack their skull to know what they are thinking. I give up. I surrender. Please don't give me any of this shits ever again. Friends comes by and goes quickly too. Some true, some fake. True friends stands by you whenever you needed someone. Fake friends just pretends to be true but on the other side, they blurt out false things about you. They are just some hypocrites. or rather some humans who are jealous of you?Wow, being random this few days. Just really sick of boot-lickers & people who sees appearance rather than the inner self. Bought a tee today with some wordings on it.
"Hug me or Kiss me , Honey" Omfg, i don't know which mind of mine asked me to buy it. I just took it showed it to my mum and she nod her head as in not bad and i just placed it at the counter. I just fell for the tee at first sight. Trying really hard to get him out of my life. I'm really trying. I may seem that i have forgotten him but the truth is, every night before i turn in, my mind will be filled with him & I'll be tossing on my bed. Sleepless night ever since then. Looking at loving couples really make me heartache. But i just got to accept the fact that he's gone. Well, I'm still in a dilemma. Nevermind, time is the medicine to everything. Looking forward to my future. I need a job man...I'm tired, heading for my bed soon. I've lesson tomorrow. Fcuk School.

No comments: