Monday, November 24, 2008

brainless freaks

I have no idea which fucking arse spread that stupid rumours. Come on, if you have the guts to say it, make your name known so that i can know who are you. Don't be such a coward hiding. Have you had nothing better to do? Then go bang the wall instead. I don't think you will feel any pain cause you are brainless. Do you think by saying this, you are very big? Oh please, it's such a fucking coward act of yours. Get a life please. I can't stop stupid & brainless from talking but please think twice before you say. What if you were in my shoes and people say untrue things about you? YOU WILL BE FEELING THE SAME AS HOW I FELT WHEN I KNEW ABOUT IT. Such childish act to do this stupid things. I curse your mouth to rot, whenever you open your mouth,STINKY smell coming out, teeth start to decay, go out tio bang & become brainless, do anything also cannot do it properly. STUPID ARSE! GROW UP! Hope you become mouthless soon! =D

Childish people disgust me. You make me wanna puke my 18 years of food which i ate.
Fuck Off.
Thank You.

No comments: