Monday, November 17, 2008

The end



Decided to put an end to all those hurtful things.
Really took a big courage for me to do it.
But i guess thats the only best way for me.
I can't possibly bluff myself that he loves me when he don't.
If he likes to contact other girls, by all mean.
Since he rather trust other people then to trust me "gf", there's no point carrying on a meaningless relationship.
Having to put up with all those lies, is rather tiring.
But i thought if i love him, i wouldn't mind at all.
But it became more and more hurt to hear all those things you did behind my back.
Have you ever thought of my feelings?
I'm always the one waiting for you.
Rather stupid of me to do that.
Within these 2 months and 11 days, we broke up 4 times(including these) and patch for 4 times.
Whenever you asked for patched, I thought you have changed.
But I'm wrong, utterly wrong about my thinking.

All your reasons for the break up are really nonsense.
1st break up:We don't seem to be like bf/gf.
1st patched:People had been pestering you so you asked for patched.
2nd break up:Feelings fading & don't suit.
2nd patched:Cause hiro talk to you.
3rd break up:Not suit & thinking are different.
3rd patch:Knew what you want & will treasure me.(with a casted knee)
This time, it was me who mentioned break.
4th break up:Rather believe other people then me, covered your lies over lies. Once your knee healed, Sick and tired of me already.
How can you be so heartless to do all this to me?
Since you wanna flirt, now you're free to do what you wish and like.
No one will be stopping you.
One day you will see yumi's true colours.
At first i thought she's a nice girl.
But i'm wrong.
So 'suey' to meet such people.

I'm not a entertainment.
I'm not those who you think ure bored then come finding for me.
If you wanna find entertainment, please go to the circus.
All the promises you said are really all empty promises.
You said those because you wanna me to believe that you want me.
I think i'm really so dumb so trust you.
I'm so stupid to fall for you.
I'm such an idiot to believe what you have said.
Maybe you set this trap to trap me.
And gratz to you.
I fell for it.
But now i'm gonna make an escape to all these.
Though there will be bruises and scars made.
But it will make me remember how dumb, stupid, idiot of me in the past.
Looking back to the past of what i did, i can actually laugh at myself.

I am really very disappointed in you.
No words can describe you.
Hate me all you wan for me writing you.
But don't you think it's true?
Dont deny it please.
I don't know how to reacted to the situation now.
Cause all seem too sudden for me still.
But there's a load off my heart already & i feel better.
Rather then to make myself think so much.
I had enough of these.
I won't turn back from these moment onwards.
If i were to turn back, friend, please wake me up.
I'm gonna look forward & my future (:

Well, though we can't be lovers, but we could still be friends (:
I will be over these real soon (:
Takecares my friend.
Good luck in the near future.
Goodbye my love =D

Our love story started on 060908 but ended on 171108.

No comments: