Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tales



Yawns, awaken by some news and wasn't able to sleep back. Come on, if you want to say my things, tell me IN MY FACE. DOn't say behind my back. Only such cowards would do such things. Don't say "cb lei de bell *blahhblahh*" So obivious of who I am referring to. I bet you will sure tell her. Well, since i blogged it, I am not afraid of you telling her. Because this isn't the first time you telling her about it. Am I right? *LAUGHS* SO pathetic... And for you information, please do not add words to what i didn't say. I am very particular about such stuffs.

Do not dirty my tagboard with those vulgarities. I'll ban the person if i ever see it again. Please buck up on your english before leaving "some tags". (oops-LOL)

Will be going out with danny & co later. But what will we doing leis? Hmmm, I HATE YOU? Lol, kind of random? Yanws~

To My Friends : I am alright (: Don't needa worry for me. Cause I really thought it clearly already. Soon I will be L* free (: (LOL) Who did i mentioned? No idea =X But anyway, thanks for all your concern (:! You peeps are the best ever :D! As for now, I'm gonna study real hard. Missed out tons of things cause of ahem. I don't want to regret later in future.

Fuck, down with flu & sore throat. Never had i been so miserable in my life. First, all these shits come as and when it like & left a fucking obivous scars for me. Now with this irritating flu & sore throat.

Update with more happening later ~ Ciaos ~

No comments: