Sunday, November 02, 2008

Start over ; 060908

1st november 2008

Went out to have my letter posted. My mother nagged at me for being so forgetful to bring out the address. This is the very first time i'm mailing something which needs to be weigh. Can imagine how stupid my face was. Afterwhich, walked around with my mama and she gave the idea of going to the Farmart! So yup we made our way there. Tried the fish spa and oMFG! It was damn ticklish and the uncle said my face went red. So embrassing >< Then walked for a while and had our lunch settled there! Then went off home ~

Yumi came finding me in the evening due to some problems. So she waited for me to prepare myself before heading out! I tried dragging the time but failed. So prepared and went to find someone ~
Was messaging throughout with louis & yup, i decided to give one last shot ><
Please send your regards to me! HAHA!
3am+ yumi's boyF came to fetch her and also send me home too! Haha *saves on cab fare:X*

2nd November 2008

Was being awaken by the news that my uncle passed away due to colon cancer. HAIS! Went church and after that cabbed to honey's place ! The blurr me waited at the wrong block and i was really damn toot lahs. We chat, laugh and TMM :D! Honey's knee got casted! Aws! But no worries! 7th nov will be arriving soon! I will wake up earlier on that day! Showed him some stuffs which he insisted on me sharing with him. I guess he's gonna realise how fortunate he is? (LOL) I L & M Y ! Muacks honey ~ :D

No comments: