Friday, October 31, 2008

How are you?

It's really hard to forget someone whom you love alot? So random of me to say this ~ After 5 days, you're still part of my life. Will be wondering "what are you doing?", "have you eaten your meals?", "having OT anot?", "are you tired?", "found a new partner already?", "do you still love me?". Ahh so stupid of me to ask whether you still love me anot when we're no more together. Still so interested in your daily lifes. I don't know why either. I might have seem to forget about you but somehow, somewhere, you will still pop out in my mind. Which i had no idea where it came out from.

But the good thing about now is, whenever i recapped anything, expression on my face is different from the last time. Last time , i will be tearing like someone has passed away(example) but now, no more tearing.

Still longing for that hug of yours which i used to own it. Feeling so empty deep down. No idea what i want or long for. Tried to find back the previous me, but i only found back half of it. No idea where the other half went to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiro's back from HK! Have tons of things to tell him man! Felt so lost without you SLOWBOY! Now you are gonna hear my till you get sick of me. *evil laugh*

Went to open my letter box and got my result slip back! I can't believe i passed my OB! I really cannot believe it! I remembered the day before the exam, i went out enjoying the moon! (aws) So wanted to share the news with you but decided to blog it here cause you will read my blog?

Well, im not sure. But I'm sure you will read it! :D!
I am missing you many many many x999999999999999999999999999999999999 !

Aiyoh, shall mug a little later ~

I CAN'T BELIEVE I PASSED MY OB!
YAY!! ^^

;Reply of tags

♥ ForSaken: welcome my lover <3>
ME: I will & u stay strong too (:

Kath {♥}: Yoyo ;D -ROMANCE-x3 here! Hoho, found ya blog le Btw, ytd i made a mistake. .__. psps. Aft tht i ask Forsaken, thn he say is Ahbite, not ahbell. X: Paiseh! X;
ME:Hahas, its ohkay la :D Im not angry abt it too :DD!

hhuiix: SURE ANOT !! or u smile for _ _ _ _ ? LOL ! hmmm . no matter who u smile who jus be happy and smile always lurhs ;DD stay happy !
ME: _ _ _ _? Who ? I will stay happy la cos i knw i have great frens that care for meee ! Meet up soon ! :D

No comments: