Friday, February 20, 2009

2 down ; 3 up

BS down, now left with 3 papers. I really hope everything will go smoothly for me. & yea, i need to find a job now. It's really hard to find a job nowadays and my mother has been nagging me since day 1 when i took up this course. Or should i say since N level? All mothers are the same. No exceptional right?

I'm tired, dread from all those thinkings and whatsoever. All i want now is FOR MY SHOW TO LOAD. WTF! There's major problem & it seems that IT ISNT LOADING!!!!! WTF! Jerry Yan D: He just makes me remember of someone (: & yea i miss him infinity ! But.... Nevermind! It'll go away eventually! Hee... (ocb-i guess only 2 ppl on earth knws what it means? :X)

I've got a 'wonderful' sister. Since today morning before i took my exam, he has been cursing me to fail and for someone to pass. It's like WTF!!! I'm your sister and ure helping an outsider!!!! You asshole sia sis! And yea, towards you, my vulgarities would be flooded :D No secrets yeah !

Seriously, i really need a job !!!
Anyone who comes to know of some job vacancy, could you kindly please contact me? :D

Don't be upset over losing something/someone but instead be happy that you once had them before (:

Upcoming paper : P.O.E

No comments: