Friday, February 27, 2009

Gatherings

Had dinner at long john silver with Daphne, Sy, Yvonne & Dawn. Been a long time since we sat down and chat! My apology for leaving early as I have exams tomorrow ):
While talking in the toilet, a malay auntie came speaking in malay which neither of us understands it?

Within this week, several things happened. Hard to explain what happen, but i can only say "Friends will always be there for you when you need someone. Only true friends will be there for you." Well, doesn't really matter if it's lovers or friends. You just have to know that the person you cared and love is doing great, I guess that's all that matters? But different people have different thinkings. But no worries, you are surrounded by lovely friends :D

& some random things happened yesterday. Don't treat me as entertainment. Thank you.

How remorseful can someone be? No idea. Lol.

I wanna have more gatherings! I love my group of friends :D!

Seriously, I HATE EXAMS!

No comments: