Monday, February 09, 2009

Great Thanks



Really thanks to all those who cared about me! Fate can't be changed so I'll just leave things the way it is now! For now, i wished that all this 'horrible nightmare' will go away !

Thinking of how we met and all this. *laughs* Really memoriable (: Thanks uh :D! But I didn't blame you or anything cause i know neither did you want this to happen.

Really got to thank those being there for me!
Mango,Yumi,Joey,,AhHuiAhHua,AhBlue,Mayi. Really got to thank yumi&joey for accompanying me. Cause i won't know if without them, I don't know what will happen to me at the chalet.

Don't have to keep repeating the word 'SORRY' to me. No worries, I won't be a burden to you. Just smile and enjoy your life!

Will upload the more photos soon?

TO.BE.CONTINUED

No comments: