Thursday, April 09, 2009

donuts

Kind of addicted to donuts lately. Ohkay, i know it's kind of fattening, but I am really craving for it!

I'm working 11am in the morning and i'm actually still lingering on msn and stuffs online. I wonder how am i gonna pull myself up tomorrow morning. Later the bird will be nagging me to go and sleep. HAHA.

To my dear girl,
I don't think you should even cry for something not worth it at all. What's done is done. We can't turn back the clock. Just treat this as a cruel experience. As what you have said, Once bitten, Twice shy. Next time you should really get to know this person thoroughly before making any decisions. It isn't you losing out, it's him. So no worries my dear, you'll find one in the near future. As for now, just enjoy life! And I'm glad to have known you. It's all fate. Though we don't know each other for a long time, but we do click very well. When we have the free time, we can chill and talk craps together :D
Cheers alright? (:

I HATE EXAMS!

Why is it that people tend to ignore messages? I tried means and ways to try talking to you but...... Nevermind then. If it's what you want, I'm find with it (:
But it's a little sad ):

No comments: