Sunday, April 12, 2009

I really hate BURP(S)

Flunked my PMPM. Damn it... Nevermind, kind of expected it already. Went to eat with Dap and Lyn @ suntec. Then headed to work. Work was quite alright expect for some things. I'm really kinda pissed off, really. Tolerance has a limit. And i can say that, my tolerance is over limiting already. Ca dropped-by to say hi to me! Damn hilarious that she mistook Jaslyn as me. And the whole procedure was damn hilarious. She's really a sweet girl! Aws, just that some people does not know how to treasure such a nice girl. Star came to say hi to me too! (:D) Sis and some of them came too and headed to subway after work. It's really kind of ark ward facing him face-to-face. But it's all over :D! The past is the past. I wouldn't let the past haunt me. Laughed at myself when thinking back that i actually kind of broke down that day. Headed home with Jasmin ....

PS. I really hate BURP(S) . =\

No comments: