Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Feelings aren't the same as before

Been catching up with my bestie(s) recently and never ending stories! And there's more to come!

Kind of felt sucky when someone says these, but does that. Does it benefits you? I don't think so, it's up to you to say whatever things that you like. All i can do is just listen and the next second, forget about it.

That stupid L kept disturbing me to play viwawa's game with him yesterday night and he was supposed to give me a morning call today. The patient him, called me 10 times before i picked up the call. Was really way too tired. Who asked him to keep spamming me to play with him the night before. All my answers were the same " yaya, okok, awhile more" . He got so fed-up that he gave up and went to sleep :X. Stop mentioning that I owe you 3 meals ley! Bodoh ... :X
B.S exam next week, yet to study. (stress coming soon)
The feelings aren't the same as before. But what I can do is to find a new feeling. It's much more better then remembering the old feelings. What hurts the most is being so close, having so much to say. Watching you walk away. And never know it, what couldn't been, and i'm seen and loving you.

No comments: