Saturday, May 09, 2009

More of it

Smile all your troubles away! :D
Happy Birthday My Dear Daphne.
May all your wishes and dreams come true.
And I'll keep my promise to love you more every year !
Haha, See Ya soon (:
Ended work at 6 today and Met Ca to Vivo and meet up with Yumi & Xiong. Seems like Ca & me have many things to chat about! It's really nice talking to herrrr! Later in the night, headed down with Ca to Era. Saw the H1N1 Louis . Used the computer for an hour and talked to H1N1 for awhile. And i rang CBS up! Saw him and yeap, cabbed home with Ca!

I'm really looking forward to our next date! So cool talking to you! :D

Though scars have been made, but it faded away. But now, all i know is that my stomach is growling -,-"

Shall turn in now !!!
Goodnights my dear friends! Xoxo!

Reply of tags.

Isabel : JUNIE!
ME : HELLO!!!

Daphne: more heart-to-heart girly yippie conversation! (:
ME : Sure ! (:

S: you left me out with the heart girly yippie conversation. haha, crap
ME: Haha of cos not forgetting you (:

kenyo: how r u?
ME: Fine.

hhuiix: meeet up soon ! misses you !
ME:Yeah !! Meet up soon!!!!! Roar ! No saying of lazy the next time!!! Haha :D

No comments: